- Amercian Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Family Practice Residents at NAH
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency at NAH
- St. Joseph Hospital/ North Chicago VAMC - Chicago, IL
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Kindred Central and North Hospitals of Chicago
- The Ohio State University
- William H. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Sciences, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Kristopher M. Lopez recently completed an intense surgical residency in foot, ankle, and lower extremity reconstruction/ limb salvage. He is the foot and ankle surgical specialist here at Drs. Valdes & Kulekowskis. He completed training St. Joseph/NCVA Residency which included time at the Chicago Foot and Ankle Deformity Center under the director Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez. There he specialized in treatment of complex foot and ankle conditions such as Charcot Neuroarthropathy, Clubfoot, Polio, Post-Traumatic and Genetic Deformities. He is excited to continue to provide this level of care at Norwegian American Hospital and for the patients of Drs. Valdes & Kulekowskis Podiatry.
Dr. Lopez recently completed American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) board certification and is consistently staying abreast to new research and modern techniques for patient care. Dr. Lopez is also an expert with the current trends of health and fitness and is readily eager to get patient to their fitness goals by maintaining the best foot and ankle health.
Since joining Drs Valdes & Kulekowskis Podiatry in 2008, he has seen daily application of his training and sustained growth for the practice in the Northcenter neighborhood. He is excited to continue his career with Drs. Valdes & Kulekowskis Podiatry, providing the utmost compassion and high quality care.
» Back to Top