- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery Medicine and Surgery
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Family Practice Residents at NAH
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency at NA
- Norwegian American Hospital PSR-24-Chicago, Illinois
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Kindred Central and North Hospitals of Chicago
- Loyola University-Chicago, Illinois
- Benedictine University-Lisle, Illinois
- Barry University, School of Graduate Medical Sciences-Miami, Florida
- "Case Report: Amelanotic Melanoma Located on the Lower Extremity" published by The American Family Physician Journal in 2007.
Dr. Annmarie Kulekowskis is a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon who has been practicing in the Chicago land area for the last 7 years. She specializes in podiatric medicine, surgery and wound care but her practice incorporates all ages and pathologies related to the foot and ankle. She has performed over 5000 surgical procedures that range and vary from simple minor routine procedures to traumatic fracture repairs and extensive foot and ankle reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Kulekowskis graduated from Barry University, School of Graduate Medical Sciences, in Miami, Florida where she earned a Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Kulekowskis completed a 2-year podiatric surgical residency program at Norwegian American Hospital in Chicago, Illinois where she served as chief resident. She received extensive training in reconstructive forefoot and rearfoot surgery including but not limited to trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and pediatric reconstruction.
Dr. Kulekowskis is a member of the Amercian College of Lower Extermity Surgeons and hold certifications in forefoot, reconstructive rearfoot, and ankle surgery. Dr Kulekowskis stays current with new technologies by attending workshops and conferences throughout the United States. Currently Dr. Kulekowskis is the Chief of Podiatry Section at Norwegian Hospital and takes pride in continuing to educate the residents and students that visit the residency program. Dr. Kulekowskis is also proud of her accomplishment of publishing a journal article in American Family Physician entitled Case Report: Amelanotic Melanoma Located on the Lower Extremity.
Dr. Kulekowskis welcoming and friendly bedside manner allows her patients to feel comfortable and trust in her treatment. Dr. Kulekowskis takes pride in her work and strives to better her skills and knowledge to continue to treat her patients with the highest quality of care achievable.
» Back to Top